A dental bridge is used to bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. This false tooth is a pontic and is usually made out of porcelain, gold and other metal alloys. At Greenwood Plenty Dental Care, we are pleased to offer dental bridges and a full range of cosmetic and restorative dental treatments to the residents of Bundoora and nearby suburbs.
We have a team of experienced dental surgeons who can fix dental bridges that can create the illusion of a natural tooth. As our bridges blend perfectly with the rest of your teeth, no one knows that you have a missing tooth. We have dental bridges in a variety of shapes and can be made to custom-fit to meet your specific needs.
When can you opt for dental bridge?
- To fill the resulting gap
- To reduce strain on the neighbouring teeth
- To prevent adjacent teeth from leaning into the gap
- To prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- To improve your smile and appearance
- To restore your ability to chew and speak
- To maintain the shape of your face.
Our dentist is expert in installing Traditional Bridges, Maryland Bonded Bridges and Cantilevered Bridges and can help you regain confidence and restore your wonderful smile.
For inquiries and details, you can contact one of our friendly staff at +61 3 9466 7843!