Brushing your teeth at least twice a day is an oral care routine you should always prioritize. It should be done early in the morning and before you get to bed to get rid of all foods from your teeth and prevent decay in them. Greenwood Plenty Dental Care is here to help you maintain good dental practices that ensure your teeth stay healthy, and you have a worthy smile. We are an experienced dental clinic in Bundoora and have employed a well-seasoned pool of certified and well-trained staff in the service.
Use the following tips, and undoubtedly, your teeth and mouth will stay healthy:
1. Invest in a good toothbrush
Like any job you get to do, the tool you use should be efficient enough to aid you. As you go shopping, invest in a good toothbrush that has soft and long bristles. With a soft toothbrush, you are guaranteed that you will not injure your gums in the process, and you will brush your teeth quite successfully.
A toothpaste is your cleaning agent. Depending on your needs, you should invest in a good recommended toothpaste to ensure your brushing is perfect. A fluoride toothpaste from a reputable brand such as Colgate is best to use for a normal brush. However, if you are looking forward to whitening your teeth, visit our dentist Bundoora.
3. How do you brush?
As you brush your teeth, you should have ample time to do it. Do not rush it but instead, have a few of your minutes to take care of your precious smile, and you will certainly ensure your dental is healthy.
Here is how you should brush daily:
1. Rinse your toothbrush before use
2. Only use a thumbnail size of your toothpaste
3. You may run a little bit of water on the paste before starting.
4. Brush in a circular motion both inside and outside without leaving any place unattended
5. Brush your tongue carefully
6. Take at least 3-5 minutes to brush
7. Spit the paste in your sink and rinse with clean water
8. Rinse your toothbrush and store in a clean area free from dust