A dazzling smile can make a lasting impression and boost your confidence. If you’re looking to enhance the brightness of your teeth, professional teeth whitening is a safe and effective option. At Greenwood Plenty Dental Care, a trusted dental clinic in Bundoora, we offer professional teeth whitening treatments that can help you achieve a brighter, whiter smile. In this blog post, we will explore the benefits of premium teeth whitening and why you should consider this cosmetic dental procedure.
- Brightens Your Smile: Professional teeth whitening treatments can effectively remove stains and discoloration from your teeth, giving you a noticeably brighter smile. Whether your teeth have become discolored due to aging, coffee or tea consumption, tobacco use, or certain medications, our dentist in Bundoora can help restore the natural whiteness of your teeth, helping you regain your confidence.
- Customized Treatment: When you choose teeth whitening at Greenwood Plenty Dental Care, you can expect a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. Our experienced dental professionals in Bundoora will assess your oral health, discuss your desired outcome, and recommend the most suitable whitening treatment for you. This personalized approach ensures that you achieve optimal results while maintaining the health of your teeth and gums.
- Safe and Effective: While there are numerous over-the-counter teeth whitening products available, professional teeth whitening performed by a qualified dentist is the safest and most effective option. At Greenwood Plenty Dental Care, we utilize advanced whitening techniques and high-quality whitening agents that are safe for your teeth and gums. Our dental clinic in Bundoora follows strict safety protocols to ensure your comfort and minimize the risk of sensitivity or damage to your teeth.
- Faster Results: Compared to at-home whitening kits, professional teeth whitening can deliver faster and more dramatic results. Our in-office teeth whitening treatments utilize advanced technology and powerful whitening agents to remove deep-seated stains effectively. In just a single visit to our Bundoora dental clinic, you can see a significant improvement in the whiteness of your teeth, saving you time and effort.
- Long-lasting Effects: With premium teeth whitening, you can enjoy long-lasting results. Our dentist will provide you with aftercare instructions and may recommend take-home whitening kits to help you maintain your bright smile. By practicing good oral hygiene habits and avoiding stain-causing substances, you can prolong the effects of your teeth whitening treatment.
A brighter, whiter smile can boost your self-confidence and leave a positive impression. Professional teeth whitening at Greenwood Plenty Dental Care, the leading dental clinic in Bundoora, offers a range of benefits, including a brighter smile, personalized treatment, safety, faster results, and long-lasting effects. If you’re considering teeth whitening, trust our experienced dental professionals to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards a brighter, more confident smile.
Dental crowding is a common orthodontic concern that can impact your health, smile, and confidence. When your mouth doesn’t have enough space for all your teeth, the new teeth will take a new place rather than their natural position to grow. All this leads to crooked and crowded teeth. Dental crowding can put you up with discomforts like a cross bite, teeth overlapping, the strain on biting, jaw pain, and bleeding when brushing and flossing, and can be difficult to go through. However, every dental concern has a solution. Your dentist in Bundoora may suggest an Invisalign or braces align the crooked teeth and transform your smile. In today’s blog, let’s discuss why your tooth gets crowded and what can you do about it.
Losing Baby Teeth Early
If a baby tooth is lost early, the adjacent teeth will shift to the space, and when the new teeth emerge, it start to occupy an unnatural position to grow. This results in your teeth getting crowded and crooked. When this is left unchecked, you will start to face cross bite or overbite, pain in the jaw.
Extra Adult Teeth
Sometimes, an extra tooth in your mouth causes pressure on your jaw and gums, making them swollen and painful. These extra teeth grow behind your primary teeth where the teeth attach to your jaw. This is called a dental arch.
When you develop the habit of placing the tongue in the wrong position during swallowing either too forward or to the sides, the pressure from the tongue causes the teeth to move and leads to crowding. Stress may also be a contributing factor to tongue thrusting.
Sometimes, factors like abnormal tooth growth or large teeth or reverse swallowing or having a small jaw, and dental crowding can be a common issue.
To ensure you combat the negatives of crowded teeth, visit thedental clinic in Bundoora. For appointments, call Greenwood Plenty Dental Care at (03) 9466 7843 today.
We have been asked a million times about Teeth Grinding – Bruxism. Questions like whether it’s a sensory issue or hereditary issue or a sleep disorder or weakness have filled our inboxes recently. Therefore, we have decided to come up with the answers you need and the facts about Bruxism. Whether you have mild or severe Bruxism, visit a dentist in Bundoora to get help and find the right solution for your condition.
Bruxism is a condition in which a person clenches or grinds the teeth for no apparent reason. Well, mild bruxism may not require treatment; severe conditions can lead to jaw disorders, headaches, teeth damage, and other teeth issues. Some patients also have sleep apnea – a condition in which a person stops breathing for a while or pauses breathing and loud snoring.
What Induces Teeth Grinding?
Individuals grind their teeth for many reasons. While stress and anxiety are one of the major reasons, people clench their teeth, it can also happen due to lost teeth or crooked teeth or misplaced teeth and teeth gaps.
Some patients might have persistent dull headaches in the morning, excessive tooth wear, and grinding sounds while sleeping. The worst scenario of teeth grinding is it can lead to tooth loss.
How To Know If You Are Grinding Your Teeth?
- Teeth grinding often occurs during sleep. If you find yourself constantly clenching your teeth while you are awake, you need to discuss it with a dentist to relieve this situation. In severe cases like chronic grinding, a patient may experience severe headaches, jaw pain, tooth loss, and cracking.
- Your dentist may recommend root canals, bridges, crowns, or implants to correct this issue. Some even suggest stress counselling, physiotherapy, and muscle relaxants to help solve this problem.
- For sleep time clenching, patients would wear a mouth guard to prevent teeth grinding.
- Teeth grinding when left untreated can cause difficulties to your teeth, face muscles, and jaws. So, consult with an experienced dentist in Bundoora to get the best treatment.
If you are looking for dental treatments for teeth grinding issues, consult with our expert dentists from Greenwood Plenty Dental Care. For appointments, call (03) 9466 7843 today.